Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required. Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound. It is recommended for all procedures in which a viscous gel is required.
- Features Snap Cap™ dispenser engineered to eliminate drips and “draw –back”
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Unique "can't be copied" formula is hypoallergenic; bacteriostatic and non-sensitizing
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- No salt, no formaldehyde
- Not a spermicide
- Water soluble
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel expires 5 years from the date of manufacture, as long as it's stored out of the light and at room temperature.