The Twin Stim Plus 3rd Edition is a four (4) channel device that combines TENS, EMS, IF (Interferential) and Russian therapies in a single portable unit. With separate intensity controls for each channel and fully adjustable parameters, patients can easily customize their treatment. In addition, with four channels, patients have the ability to treat large areas (entire back) or multiple treatment sites at the same time. Other features include adjustable ramp time, large LCD screen display, two treatment timers and patient compliance meter to store operation records.
- Simple to operate, portable device for pain management
- Reduces inflammation and edema
- Great for muscle re-education
- Increases local blood circulation and relaxes muscle spasms
- Intensity level is controlled by the press of a button
- Four Stimulation Programs: TENS, EMS, IF and RUSS (Russian)
- Five modes for TENS therapy: Burst, Normal (N), Modulation, Strength-Duration 1 and 2
- Three modes for EMS therapy: Constant, Synchronous, and Alternate
- Three modes for IF therapy: Normal, Modulation and Modulation 1
- Three modes for RUSSIAN therapy: Normal, Modulation and Modulation 1
- Comes complete with carrying case, four sets of lead wires, four AA batteries, AC adapter, manual and two packs of four self-adhesive reusable electrodes
- Power Source: Four AA batteries or AC adapter
- One year warranty
You should consult your physician before using any TENS or EMS devices for your appropriate settings. Also, make sure you click the tab named detailed tech specs for further descriptions of modes and other advanced features.
We also recommend browsing all pads and electrodes to ensure you have an ample supply in case your current electrodes are no longer valid for use or you prefer a different size. The electrodes included for this machine are sized by 1.5" by 1.5". It’s common for a single electrode to go through 5 to 6 uses before it needs to be replaced.