Equipped with a bilingual color, touchscreen menu-driven interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment – including electrode placement for better treatment outcomes. A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The "favorites" feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously.
- 4 channels of stimulation with the following waveforms:
- Biphasic (Symmetrical, Asymmetrical, RAAS)
- High Volt
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) is a unique stimulation waveform that replicates the typical firing pattern of normal muscle contractions, used to effectively re-educate weak and inhibited muscles following surgery, injury, or trauma
- Eight preset clinical protocols for stimulation, with ability to customize parameters and save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Bilingual interface selectable between English and Spanish
- Three–year warranty (6 month warranty on cart)