|Free Economy Shipping Method
||Dec 8th Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for Free Shipping Method in Contiguous USA
|FedEx Home Delivery
||Dec 14th Order Placed Before 3PM - See Estimated Date Shown During Checkout for FedEx Home Delivery
|USPS Priority Mail
||Dec 19th Order Placed Before 3PM – See Estimated Date Shown During Checkout for USPS Priority Mail
|FedEx Express Saver 3 Day
||Dec 20th Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for FedEx Express Saver - 3 Day
|FedEx 2 Day
||Dec 21st Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day For FedEx 2 Day
|FedEx Standard Overnight
||Dec 22nd Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for FedEx Standard Overnight
|USPS Priority Express Mail
||Dec 22nd Order Placed Before 3PM - Last Day for USPS Priority Express Mail
Please note: there are no guarantees that your package will arrive before Christmas. These are estimates and do not reflect on a shipping carrier's ability to deliver on time. The deadlines above are for the continental US states only. Please go to fedex.com or USPS.com to find cutoff dates in your area.
FedEX - Consistent with the FedEx Service Guide, the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee will be suspended temporarily on the following dates:
• Wednesday, Dec. 18, through Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2019, for shipments delivered by the end of the day on the published delivery commitment date for the selected service and destination.
This applies to the following FedEx Express® services:
• FedEx First Overnight®
• FedEx Priority Overnight®
• FedEx Standard Overnight®
• FedEx 2Day®
• FedEx 2Day® A.M.
• FedEx Express Saver®
• FedEx First Overnight® Freight
• FedEx 1Day® Freight
• FedEx 2Day® Freight
• FedEx 3Day® Freight
• FedEx International First®
• FedEx International Priority®
• FedEx International Economy®
• FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution®
• FedEx International Economy DirectDistributionSM
• FedEx International MailService®
• FedEx International Priority® Freight
• FedEx International Economy® Freight
For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see the FedEx Service Guide. FedEx SameDay Money-Back Guarantee terms and conditions do not change during the holidays.
USPS Priority Mail Express and Priority Mail Express International money-back guarantee is suspended for shipments mailed Dec. 22 - 25 (Refund only if longer than 2 days). In addition, USPS Priority Mail does not include a guarantee refund for late packages during the holiday season.
99.75% of our orders ship the same day that they are ordered*
Same Day Shipping Requirements
- Orders must be placed before 3pm EST, Monday through Friday
The shipping options and times above will vary during holidays. Please click on this link to see the FedEx holiday service schedule: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/service-guide/holiday-schedule.html
- Rural areas may not qualify for certain shipping options and may cause delay in delivery
- Inclement weather may cause shipping delays. Please check www.fedex.com or www.usps.com for any delay notifications in your area
- If shipping to an office building or company address, please be sure to include the company name when filling out the address or the package may not be able to be delivered.
- Orders returned to us as undeliverable are charged a $10 fee by the carrier. You will be responsible for this fee – Please be sure to double check shipping addresses for accuracy
- Orders that are returned to us as “Refused by Receiver” are charged a $12 fee by the carrier. You will be responsible for this fee
- Please verify all orders for accuracy before submitting
- Please be sure to alert any gate guards, front desk personnel, etc. that you are expecting a package from us
- Most of our boxes do have our logo on them, but some of our boxes are just plain brown, cardboard boxes or may even be a USPS Priority Mail box. The label will show the package as being shipped from:
- Shipping Department
- 12399 Belcher Rd. S ste. 160
- Largo, FL 33773
Thank you for your interest in our products and please feel free to contact us at 1-800-887-5185 if you have any questions on our shipping options.